To improve the education sector in Gujarat, the World Bank has announced a grant of about Rs 3500 crore.
1.10 crore primary school students in the state will get the benefit
40000 teachers will also benefit
The amount will be spent to strengthen the foundation of primary schools in the state
The assistance announced by the World Bank under Outcomes for Accelerated Learning Program (GOL) will benefit about 40,000 teachers in the state and about 11 million students in 54,000 schools. Let me tell you that this is a long-term partnership program between India and the World Bank to strengthen the foundation of public school education. આ પણ વાંચો: વાહન અકસ્માત સહાય યોજના જાણો પૂરી વિગતે માહિતી
Junaid Ahmed, World Bank County Director, said investing in primary education is an important part of investing in India’s human resource capital. Through this program the Government of Gujarat will strengthen the foundation of district level education, take care of the capacity of stakeholders and teachers which will create a conducive environment for education. આ પણ વાંચો: તમારું ઓનલાઇન વિજલીબિલ અહીં થી ચેક કરો. અને ઓનલાઇન કેમ ભરવું એની પૂરી માહીતી મેળવો.
Gujarat has made significant progress in school education systems and has taken many measures for teacher training. The dropout rate in Gujarat’s schools has also come down from 19 per cent in 2004-05 to 6 per cent in 2017-18. Gujarat has created a district level decentralized management system. However the benefits of learning still have room for improvement. At the national level, Kovid-19 has led to a decline in adolescent education. Kovid-19 has affected education in Gujarat and hence the GOL program will focus on a number of reforms. આ પણ વાંચો: તમારી ઉમર ચેક કરો. તમારા જન્મ ને કેટલી કલાક થઇ, કેટલી મિનિટ થઈ, કેટલી સેકન્ડ થઈ જાણો
Unprecedented event in the education world of Gujarat
all 7500 crore (Rs. Seven and a half thousand crore) has been planned for the Visionary Project “* Mission Sfuls of Excellence” to enable Government Primary Schools and Secondary Higher Secondary Schools in the State of Gujarat. This will be funded by the World Bank, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, the Central Government and the State Government.
(1) On 2/06/2071, the World Bank has approved the allocation of $ 500 million (Rs. 3600 Crores) to the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat for the “Mission School of Excellence” (Gujarat Outcomes for Accelerated Learning. GOAL). આ પણ વાંચો: મેરા રાશન એપ ડાઉનલોડ કરો અને તમારા રાશન ની માહિતી મેળવો
(2) This is by far the largest project for the Social Sector of any one state in the entire country, which will enrich the school education of the state for decades to come.
(3) The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is also in the final stages of allocating an additional $ 250 million (Rs. 1800 Crores) grant for “Mission Sfuls of Excellence” projects.
(4) This will result in a comprehensive upgrade of 6,000 schools with over 300 children in the first phase and 9,000 schools with over 150 children in the second phase for a total of 15,000 large primary schools which will directly benefit 42 lakh students.
(5) As part of this project, the shortage of rooms in all schools will be completed and the grant-in-aid schools will also be strengthened.
(6) The project will directly benefit about one crore students in the next 5 to 6 years and strengthen the foundation of education.
Highlights of the program
– Improving the level of education at state, district and sub-district level
– Improving district, block, cluster level capacity
-To apply the important principles of the National Education Policy
– Provide online training to 1.5 million registered teachers.
– Identify the need for investment in human resources for future economic development
Discussion regarding the meeting held by Hon’ble Secretary Primary Education Rao Saheb at Vadodara in five districts and about the changes to take place in the near future.
(1) Time planning should be appropriate.
(2) We have to work on the root of quick action.
(3) School of Excellence will be set up in each district to make a school in which from two thousand to 5000 children can study.
(4) Schools with more than 300 children will be studying in schools with less than 300 children and schools with less than 150 children will be studying in emerging schools in the near future. આ પણ વાંચો: ફળો પર સ્ટીકર ની ટીકડી શા માટે લગાડવામાં આવે છે. જાણો રહસ્ય
(5) Circulars from first number to last number should be signed by the assistant teacher and his information should be given.
(6) We currently do online attendance which shows our location in the system.
In the coming time i.e. from June 2021 the attendance will be filled with biometric system for which the tablet will be used.
(7) School should start at 10:30 and educational work should end at 5:00, school should be closed at 5:15.
Every teacher of the school should be aware of all the circulars of the government and all the new approaches.
(8) Special Education Zone is to be created for Gujarat in India. In the coming time very soon radical changes will be seen in our department.
(9) Children will be admitted in the School of Excellence on the basis of merit. The children will then be given admission in Model School, Jawahar Navodaya, Adarsh Residential Schools etc.
(10) There will be one emerging school per cluster in which the school will be equipped with all the facilities. The environment will be the same as the school of excellence in the emerging school, so one big school in each cluster will be mandatory. We have to be ready for that in future.
(11) Keep all the information of the school by hand and by heart till it is done or keep it ready in soft copy which can be found in one click with what you want.
(12) When we come to school in the morning and go home from school in the evening, the only question to ask ourselves is how much money did I do today ???
(13) From now on, if any kind of construction comes in any school, such as building a room, toilet or lunch, if there is any kind of construction, the construction should be done with the least wastage of school space.
(14) 50% seats in School of Excellence will be reserved for girls.
(15) Based on the school evaluation done by SI, you will be given a kalar code and the school grant will be allotted through it.
(16) From now on, you will have to work according to the training you get.
(17) Command and control is to be started at Gandhinagar station on a permanent basis. The building has also been constructed on a permanent basis.
(18) Until now the principal was asked about the difficulties you face in school from command and control, now from the new session this matter will not be inquired directly the principal will be asked to evaluate the teacher, so far the evaluation was ccc 1.0, now ccc will be 2.0 .
(19) If there is no dropout in standard 1 to 8 then where is the dropout percentage shown ?? Because from standard one to eight, we do not send any child out of school. આ પણ વાંચો : તમારા વાહન નું PUC કઈ રીતે ડાઉનલોડ કરવું જાણો
(20) The number of female students in KGBV will be increased.
(21) In the near future, big schools will be built in such a way that small schools will be closed automatically, according to this, no plan means emerging school.
The Government of Gujarat has sanctioned Rs. 3650 crore from the World Bank for the School of Excellence under the Mission School of Excellence Scheme.
(22) In high school, giving grants on the basis of results was going on till now, now not on the basis of results but all will be given the same grant but the work will be seen accordingly.
(23) The School of Excellence and the Emerging School will start functioning from June 2021 and will start getting results after three years. આ પણ વાંચો: તમારા મિત્રો નું વ્હોટસએપ સ્ટેટસ કઈ રીતે સેવ કરવું એ જાણો
(24) TPEOs will be replaced to tighten the monitoring system and BIT Education Inspectors will also be recruited.
(25) There will be no shortage of staff anywhere.
(26) We must have data to make any decision,
(27) The principal should have the data of every student in the school. Only then will you be able to make a decision … For example, in the essay competition, we have to know if a student has to be named from the school.
(28) 80% of schools are small schools in Gujarat.
(29) 3% schools with 150 number of schools