By doing this 7 setting will be your Whatsapp fairly safe
WhatsApp has some features that allow users to do a lot of things easily, but sometimes WhatsApp can get users in trouble, and can even pose a security threat.
Instant messaging app WhatsApp is the most popular app in India. The app has become the first choice of all users due to its best service and features. WhatsApp has some features that allow users to do a lot of work easily, but sometimes WhatsApp can also get users in trouble, and even pose a security threat. If you want to be safe in WhatsApp, do the 7 settings shown here quickly, then no problem . Read also : IPL 2020 LIVE MATCH AND HIGHLIGHTS
Who can join the group?
The company offers users some special options for the WhatsApp group. Based on this you can decide who can join you in any group. There are three options in WhatsApp. Allows you to add to a group or add to a saved contact list and a particular contact list. Read also: Track Your bus stop live
Who can see the status?
The company gives you a privacy feature for viewing WhatsApp. This allows the user to select to appear in a particular contact list, restricting it to the saved contact only.
Last Scene Privacy Settings are settings that allow users to be online. Under these settings he can completely hide his last scene, or set someone to My Contacts. Read also: Tamaro tamam location no data vechay rahyo che
Like the other option, WhatsApp users get full privacy in this too. It has the option to hide the profile photo or restrict it to My Contacts only.
There are three options under About section, users can select to show this, hide it completely or keep it limited to My Contacts only. Read also: Adhar card ma mahiti change karva mate 100 rs chukava padse
Finger screen locked
On Android, WhatsApp users can set fingerprint lock, while iPhone users have the option to use Face ID or Touch ID in the physical screen button.
WhatsApp can block users if they do not want to receive the message. This option is available in both settings options as well as individual chats.
Learn how it will work A new feature of WhatsApp is coming up against working on biometric scanning support.
Which makes it more secure to use on the web.
According to the website WhatsApp Betinfo, the company has formed a separate team for it, working towards making it more secure.
- The user would first have to open WhatsApp on his smartphone and go through the process of scanning the fingerprint to open it on his computer.
- The process of logging in to the web is already much more secure as well as very fast but you will be putting beautiful pixels one by one on your WhatsApp. Read also: Have insurance vagar tamara aa document renew nahi thay
You also need to be aware of the security of your image.
- WhatsApp has a setting that allows your profile pixar to be viewed only by your contents.
- All you have to do is go to settings and click on account.
- Then go to Privacy.
- Here you will see how many options you can take by taking your profile photo.
- Now you have to select the option with My Contents Select.
Here’s how to block unwanted content by turning off
- In the first lock you secure your account with Face Lock, Fingerprint Lock or Co Code Lock.
- The second level is to add the registered number.
- You will need to set up an account whenever you use your WhatsApp on a new device.
- For this, OTP will come to your registered number which will set up a WhatsApp account.
- You need to make sure that your OTP is not known to anyone else.