Government will give Rs 15 lakh to farmers, how to get it and what is the process, find out about this FPO scheme
Agriculture will become a business: Government will give Rs 15 lakh to farmers, how to get it and what is the process, find out about this FPO scheme
- The government plans to spend Rs 6,865 crore on this scheme by the year 2024.
- The government plans to free farmers from middlemen.
The government plans to spend Rs 6,865 crore on this scheme by the year 2024. The government plans to free farmers from middlemen.
The government has announced big gifts to farmers. Now farmers can get up to Rs 15 lakh. However there are some conditions for getting this amount. This amount can be obtained only on the basis of these conditions. It has been named PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2020. Along with this it is believed that it can improve the condition of farmers. The government will spend Rs 6,865 crore on the scheme by 2024. Read also: pradhan mamtri shram yogi yojna
What is FPO?
FPO is a group of farmers who are registered under the Companies Act and work for the benefit of growers.
It will be mandatory for at least 11 farmers to set up their own agricultural company together. Read also: National scholarship
The Central Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 15 lakhs to these organizations.
The government has launched this scheme to benefit farmers in farming like any other business.
What is the purpose of this scheme?
The central government has started it to provide economic relief to farmers. So as to get rid of intermediaries. It means Farmer Producer Organization (FPO). Read also: pradhan mantri jovan vima yojna
Complete information of PM Kisan FPO
- This is the plan of Central Government. Which means that farmers in any state of the country can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- As many as 11 farmers will have to set up their own organization to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- If these 11 farmers’ organizations work in the plain area, they will have to associate at least 300 farmers with them, while the hilly area organization will have to associate 100 farmers with them.
- It will be very easy for the farmers associated with this organization to buy fertilizers, seeds, medicines and agricultural equipment.
- The central government will spend Rs 6,865 crore on the scheme by 2024.
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 15 lakhs to each FPO i.e. farmer organization.
- This amount will be given in 3 years.
- Its biggest benefit will be that farmers will be freed from intermediaries.
How to get Rs 15 lakh?
An FPO will be set up for Rs 15 lakh. It will have a farmer’s group. The group will get Rs 15 lakh. This group should have at least 11 farmers. These 11 farmers have to form an organization or a company. Read also: kheduto mate government e 3700 crore ni falavni kari
What money will be found here at once?
No, this money will be received in three years. That means it will get some phases.
What will be the benefit from this?
The scheme will also have group farmers who will get various benefits. The country will benefit farmers as much as it does business in agriculture. Farmers will have the opportunity to turn farming into a business. Read also: juda juda 8 prakar ni sahay kari yojna ahi thi jovo
Is it possible to get Rs 15 lakh just by setting up an agri company?
No, after 11 farmers form an agri company, it has to be registered under the Companies Act, which has to work for the benefit of the producer. Under this, the organizations will get Rs 15 lakh.
READ OTHER NEWS CHENNAL
Which state will get this benefit?
Farmers in all the states of the country will benefit from it. You can create an organization in whatever state you are in. If the farmers are in the plains then 300 farmers can join them. If there is a hilly area like Uttarakhand or any other, it can connect 100 farmers.
How to Apply in PM Kisan FPO Scheme ?
To avail this scheme, farmers will have to wait a bit longer as the government has not started the registration process yet. As soon as the application process of this scheme starts, the Central Government will inform the farmers through a notification.