Great offer for 34 million SBI Yono users, up to 50% discount on shopping
SBI has announced Yono Super Saving Days, in which Yono users will get a hefty discount of up to 50 per cent on shopping from February 4 to 7.
- Good news for users of SBI’s banking and lifestyle platform Yono
- 3.45 crore users will get up to 50% discount on shopping
- Discounts will be available in several categories, including online shopping on Amazon
There is good news for users of State Bank of India’s banking and lifestyle platform Yono. Yono users will have the opportunity to shop with a bumper discount. SBI has announced Yono Super Saving Days, in which Yono users will get a hefty discount of up to 50 per cent on shopping from February 4 to 7. In which users will get discounts in many categories including electronics, furniture, travel, hospitality, online shopping on Amazon. Read also: Face Changer 2 is best app for change your face and make fun
Save the dates! YONO Super Saving Days brings exclusive discounts on top brands like Amazon, Samsung, Yatra, OYO & Pepperfry. Stay tuned! #SuperSavingDays #YONOSBI #YONO pic.twitter.com/DCA02P60kW
– State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) February 1, 2021. Read also: Voice Lock Screen App for lock your Android by your own voice
Yono partnered with more than 100 merchants for the carnival
More than 3.45 crore users of Yono can avail this offer. Yono has partnered with more than 100 merchants for it, including Amazon, Oyo, Samsung and Travel. Up to 50 per cent discount is available on hotel bookings with Oyoni at Yono Super Saving Days. On the other hand, with Yatra.com, you will get 10 per cent discount on flight bookings. In addition, Samsung will offer a 15 per cent discount on mobiles and tablets. Paperfry, on the other hand, offers an additional discount of up to 7 per cent on furniture purchases. Plus, you’ll get up to 20 percent cashback on select category purchases with Amazon.
You can access your SBI Credit Card account instantly on your Android device. Just download this app and log in using your SBI Credit Card Online User Id & Password to manage your card account on your fingertips.
You can create your login credentials, reset password & unlock username through SBI Card App. It is secure and convenient.
Book your travel needs through E-Store on the SBI Card App and avail special discounts.
• Register for Online SBI Card Account
• Scan to Pay – Make payments at Bharat QR enabled merchants
• Use Touch ID or MPIN to login
• Enhanced security by linking your mobile device with your SBI Card login account
• View Account Summary, card statement, unbilled transactions and payment history
• Raise Service Requests
• E-Store – Book your travel from SBI Card App
• Flexipay – Pay back your big purchases in flexible installments
• Balance Transfer on EMI
• Encash – Fulfill your extra cash requirements
• Easy Money
• Hot Deals –Exclusive offers on your SBI Card
• Reward Redemption
Yono was downloaded 7.4 million times in 3 years
CS Shetty, MD (Retail & Digital Banking), SBI, says that customers will get better offers and discounts on purchases under Yono Super Savings Days. This shopping carnival is designed for Yono users only. Notably, Yono has been downloaded 74 million times in just 3 years. On the other hand, there are more than 3.45 crore registered users.