Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2023
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2023 : This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in working for Gujarat Tourism. Please read the article below for more information on Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria and Selection Mode , Important dates, and other eligibility process. You must also read the official announcement in full before applying.
|Application Mode||Walk-in – Interview|
|for more information||click here|
- The degree of Chartered Secretary of India (ICSI) or any of India’s Universities or Institutions established or incorporated under Central or State Acts; or any educational institution recognized or declared as a deemed University by section 3 of University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Computer knowledge is a must. Candidates who are fluent in Gujarati and English will be preferred.
Have at least 7 years’ post-qualification experience in the field company secretarial in Government/Local Bodies/Government Undertaking Board or Corporation or Society/Limited Companies established under the companies Act of 2013,/Universities or institutions established or incorporated under Central or State Act in India , or other educational institution recognized or declared as such or declared a deemed University by section 3 of University Grants Commission Act of 1956;
Age Limit :
- 45 Years
- The age of the candidate must not exceed the maximum age limit stated above on the date of the interview.
Important Notice : Please read the official advertisement for desired qualifications, experience, age relaxation, job profile or other terms & conditions before applying.
How to Apply for Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2023
Candidates who attend a walk-in interview are required to have three copies of their resume, with a photograph on each copy, the original, and ONE set of photocopies of their academic certificates, experience certificate, and other documents.
Block no. 16/17, 4th Floor, Udhyog Bhavan,
Sector 11, Gandhinagar – 382010
When is the date of the walk-in interview for Gujarat Tourism Recruitment?
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22/06/2023
- Reporting time: 11:00am to 02:00pm (Candidates who report after 02:00pm will not be considered for an interview).