Homemade ways to identify pure desi ghee. Check at home whether the ghee is pure or adulterated.
Homemade ways to identify pure desi ghee.
Share this article with other housewives so that they too can know and identify pure ghee ઘ Share this article as much as you can to keep many people in good health. Read more How many lives can be saved from this article by recognizing the fake thing. Read also: Tame lidhelu milk chokkhu che k mix karelu jano teni saral rite
Ghee is an important food of the villagers and still some villagers find it more suitable for ghee. So it is also healthier. The villagers eat pure and fresh ghee. But the ghee found in the city is not fresh or pure. Which harms our body. But there are different ways to identify it which we are going to tell you today.
Thus ghee is a nutritious food. But in today’s era everyone is drawn to cheese. Read also: Hunney (madh) chokkhu che k mix karelu jano saral rite
Until recently, cheese was only made by foreign companies. But these foreign companies to sell cheese in India, they declared that the fat is even more fat than cheese. Doing so made their cheese sell more and reduced the importance of ghee.
Thus, ghee is more nutritious than cheese and has less fat than cheese. So now you think that the consumption of ghee is beneficial or then cheese? Read also: Kevadiya colony na tamam farva layak place ane teni fees vise vigatvaar mahiti
Impure or adulterated ghee harms our body and money. There are chemicals and ingredients in the market now that can give the same taste and aroma as pure ghee even if it is mixed in ordinary oil or vegetable ghee. In that we cannot identify pure ghee.
Today we will tell you how to identify pure ghee?
Thus ghee is made from cow’s milk and buffalo’s milk but most of the vegetable ghee available in the market has the following ways to identify it which will be very useful to you. Read also: Maa Amrutam yojana ane Maa Vatsaly yojna nu merger
1. 5 ml in a teaspoon of ghee. Enter hydrochloric acid (HCL). If the ghee turns red, it should be understood that the dark color is mixed in the ghee.
2. Insert four to five drops of iodine in a teaspoon of ghee. If it turns blue, understand that the boiled potatoes are mixed in it.
3. In a bowl add ghee, hydrochloric acid and a teaspoon of sugar. If the color of ghee looks red, it is understood that it is vegetable ghee.
4. 100 ml. Also add fufoureal, hydrochloric acid and alcohol to the ghee. After ten minutes, if it turns red, add palm oil to the ghee.
5. Take some ghee in your hand and rub it on your hands and smell it. After a while if you don’t get this scent on your hands then understand that there is something mixed in this ghee.
6. Take some ghee and heat it and then drain it in a cold pot and let it cool down. After a while if the color of ghee changes or its taste changes then understand that it is vegetable ghee. If it is pure ghee, it will be as fragrant as before and will taste good.
Share this article with other housewives so that they too can know and how to identify pure ghee શેર Share this article as much as you can for the health of many people And where is the impure ghee.
1 thought on “Homemade ways to identify pure desi ghee.”
I really want to thank the author for such a nice blog that helped me to understand why it is important. Ghee making machine buy