NITTTR Chandigarh Job Alert: Recruitment for Sr.AO, Assistant & Technician Posts 2021 – Apply Now
The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chennai was established as an autonomous Institute by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in the year 1964 to improve the quality of Engineering Education system in India and in the Southern Region in particular. Within this mandate, the institute takes initiatives to offer need based Human Resource Development programmes through appropriate modes and develop curricula and instructional resources. It also fosters research in the inter disciplinary area of Engineering Education and offers consultancy and extension services for the total development of Engineering Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges, Vocational institutions, Industry, Service sector and the Community at large.
The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh is one of the four Government of India established national institutes for the development of technical education in the country in general and the northern region in particular. It is an autonomous organisation. The institute has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Administrative Officers, Technicians, Estate Assistants & Other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Engineering Diploma holders in relevant branch or Masters degree holders in any discipline or other academic degree / diploma holders can apply online for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Important Documents to Apply.
• NOC of working employees.
• Educational Certificates (Degree/Diploma.
• Experience Certificates.
• Age of Proof.
• Caste Certificate of reserved category candidates
Name of Exam:
- NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 for Sr. AO, Sr. Production Assistant & Other Posts
Name of Organization:
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh
- Senior Administrative Officer, Senior Production Assistant, Technician, Estate Assistant
Total Vacancy & Pay Scale:
- Total vacancies are 15. Details of post wise vacancies & pay scale are mentioned in the table below –
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Post wise qualification & experience details are provided below –
Senior Administrative Officer:
- Master’s in any discipline with minimum of 55% from recognized University with 15 years relevant experience.
Senior Production Assistant:
- 3 years diploma in any branch of Engineering or diploma in cinematography / film production from FTII or Enginering Degree in Any Discipline (No experience is required for Engineering Graduates however for diploma holders, 5 years relevant experience is required)
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil / Computer Science and Enginering / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical / Production / Industrial/ Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering With 3 Years Experience
- The upper age limit is 45 years for Sr. Administrative Officer Post and 35 Years for all other posts. (Relaxation as per GoI Rules)
- Marks in academic qualification / written exam and interview.
Application Fees: :
- Rs.750/- (General/OBC candidates). No fee is required for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities / women candidates.
Last Date of Online Application:
- 10th May, 2021 (Till 5.00 PM)