Organization of online photography competition for the students.
Hon’ble Secretary, Department of Education, New Delhi. ON – 08-01-2018- EF.1 (PR – I) D1 22/09/2020 Mr., Jayabharat co-stated on the above subject and context An online photography competition has been organized for students from all schools across the country at the end of the two-year period of Delhi Ghar Gandhiji 150th birth anniversary celebrations.
This competition is to be reported in all the schools of Gujarat immediately.
A letter providing detailed guidance of New Delhi for the successful conduct and completion of this competition is included in the enclosure, which must be studied and followed. Read also: Gujarati calander app
All schools in the state will also have to send the letter along with the enclosure.
If a woman understands the rules properly, she can participate in the competition.
Matter of organizing online photography competition for school students
Theme for the contest
Detailed Information About the Competition Photography Competition to Celebrate Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th Birthday Read also: Online book your bus tickit
1. Competition Format Photography Competition
2. Theme Options for Photography Contest “Pride of Labor” or “One India Best India”
3. Use of Camera Any camera including camera ,
4. Submission Method: Submit in PEG format only.
5. Grade categories for the competition:
- Category 1: Standard 1 to 5
- Category 2. Standard 6 to 8
- Category 3: Standard 9 to 12
6. Number of entries per student: Only one entry per child
7. Entry must be submitted by the student . All students will have to submit their entry to their respective school. Read also: Bus tracking app
8. Deadline for students to do the same in schools: October 9, 2020
9. Action by the school. The principal of the concerned school, the head of the school will arrange for the selection of one of the best photographs in each grade category and the best selected photos will be uploaded from October 10 to 15, 2020 at the following link
10. when uploading the details of entry, information to be filled by the school: child name, grade category, school name, school address, state / UT where the school is located. , School UDISE code, principal’s email id. School / The Charya / School Head Mobile Number. Read also: Tame ketla step chalya e jano tarat
11, Role of NCERT: After submitting all entries, MyGov / NCERT will categorize these entries by state wise category and send them to Union Territory by October 20, 2020.
12. Role of SCERT of State / UT; SCERT will form a committee of “experts” to evaluate the entries received from the States / UTs for selection of top five entries from the State / UT in each category. These entries have to be sent to NCERT at the national level by October 30, 2020.
13. State level winners The top five entities from each category in each state shall be considered as state level winners. And they will be certified by NCERT.
14. Selection of Best Entries at National Level: This selection process will be conducted from 15th to 30th November 2020 at NCERT. It will be carried out by an authorized team.
15. Announcement of National Winners: NCERT by NCERT from 15th to 30th November 2020. Will be done by.
16. Certificate Distribution: All the contestants whose photographs have been uploaded by the schools on the MyGov link will be given a certificate for participating in the competition by a joint venture of NCERT and MyGov.
17. Prize: NCERT will select the top three winners and seven consolation entries in each category. The winners will be given books, pen drive with digital resource and cash prize (first prize Rs. 10000 / -, second prize Rs. 2000 / – and third prize Rs. 2000 / -). Seven consolation prizes will be given in each entry (Rs. 2000 / – each).