ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
|Recruiter Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Recruitment Type||Apprenticeship In SBI|
SBI Apprentice Salary Details
Candidates Selected As Apprentice in SBI through State Bank fo India Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will get a monthly Salary / Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- During Apprenticeship in SBI. However, no other allowances / benefits will be payable to Apprentice Trainees in SBI
|SBI Apprentice||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – State Wise Vacancy Details
Total vacancies notified by the State Bank of India in Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are 6100. Details of State Wise Vacancies are mentioned in the table below –
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for SBI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree In Any Discipline Can Apply Online For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
For Applying To SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Minimum Age Limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
However, Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates And Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Selection of Candidates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be through Online Written Test and Test of Local Language.
Online written test for SBI Apprentice 2021 will consist questions from (i) General / Financial Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
Application Fees for State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS Categories will have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. However, Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD are not required to pay any application fee.
Important Dates for SBI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application||06.07.2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||26.07.2021|
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Form Link for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Links for Official Notification & Apply Online Form for SBI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES: 27.04.2021 TO 17.05.2021
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table againsteach state).
The new and updated Nauki.com mobile app helps you stay ahead in your job search by helping you instantly access new jobs added on the platform, connect with recruiters, apply from a pool of handpicked and recommended jobs based on your profiles, and view apply history from millions of live jobs, all at one place!
Every month more than 60 Lac job seekers use Naukri job search app to for a more customized job search experience and discover latest job vacancies.
The Kormo Jobs app from Google helps you find entry-level jobs with a guided experience through to job interviews. You can get personalized job recommendations from verified employers based on your interests, qualifications and location. You can create and download a free digital resume/CV. You can even apply directly and schedule interviews with just a few taps. It only takes a few minutes to start your profile.
Essential Academic Qualifications For SBI Recruitment : (As on 16.08.2021):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION as on 31.10.2020:
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
- Duration of training is of one year.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
WEIGHTAGE/RELAXATION IN RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES:
- Weightage/Relaxation in recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who have successfully completed the Apprenticeship training in our Bank.
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
Once you sign up, you have unlimited access to:
— Fresh jobs from verified employers
— Real time tracking & fast updates on job applications
— Easy interview scheduling directly through the app
— Free digital resume that’s yours to keep
— New skilling content to help you learn and earn more
SELECTION PROCEDURE SBI Recruitment::
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows: Sl. Name of Test No. of Questions Max. Marks Duration
1. English language :: 30 MArks
2. Numerical Ability:: 35 MArks
3. Reasoning Ability :: 35 MArks
Total 100 marks :: 1 HOUR
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
1. General/ Financial Awareness :: 50 MArks
2. General English :: 40 MArks
3. Quantitative Aptitude :: 50 MArks
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude :: 60 MArks
Total 200 marks :: 2 HOUR,40 MINUTS
IMPORTANT LINK FOR SBI RECRUITMENT
CLICK HERE FOR SBI OFFICIAL WEBSITE
makes Naukri Job Search App work for you?
• Free & Convenient – Free registration and faster access to 4 Lac+ jobs from top companies on India’s No. 1 Job site.
• Easy Tracking: Review your profile performance by recruiters’ action, activities, and more.
• Personalized job search- Job recommendations matching your preference for industry, salary, experience or job categories such as MNC jobs, Work-From-Home jobs, startup jobs, fresher jobs, International jobs, WFH Jobs, and walk-in jobs
• Instant job alerts– Latest job notifications from all industries like IT, BFSI, Accounting, Finance, BPO, Automobile, Internet, Ecommerce, FMCG, PSU or Govt. jobs such as banking, defense, healthcare and education jobs.
• Insights: Get useful insights such as company details, ratings, company hiring trends, and more.
HOW TO APPLY For sBI Recruitment ::
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://
apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made attelephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of
Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject ofthe email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph,
signature & documents (Annexure-I).
- ii) Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application
- Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- iii) Fillthe application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submitthe data. In the event of candidates
- not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration
- number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration
- number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility will be available three times only.Once the application is filled incompletely, candidates should submit the data.Thereafter,
- the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration atthis stage is provisional.
- iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment
- gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- v) Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges
- for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- vi) On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for
- record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021. After registration candidates are
required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2021’ in the subject of the email. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.